Work with us
Specialisterne is a pioneering social organization which aim is the inclusion of people with autism and Asperger’s syndrome. We are an international network of offices that has carried out projects in 25 countries, has an advanced methodology, and works both for SMEs and for many large global corporations in the form of international projects for the inclusion of neurodiversity.
Beyond the specific offers for certain positions, we are always looking for people with autism, Asperger’s syndrome and similar conditions, with an interest in working (basically in administrative or computer tasks, but occasionally in other areas) along with psychologists and related professionals who have an interest in joining an international team and an international recognized project.
If you are interested in knowing more about the profiles displayed here or about us in general, ask us for information at email@example.com
Be part of a company with core values
Commitment, responsibility, joy, diversity, professionalism… We want you in our team, do you want to sign up?
The jobs listed here are available only to people with autism or neurodivergent to achieve or to maintain a meaningful employment position. We are continuously processing the incorporation of these kinds of profiles.
Permanent job offers
|BPO – Data processing and documentation
BPO – Data processing and documentation
We are looking for people who are interested in administrative jobs or who think that they could develop these types of tasks, people who require methodical and tidy people, with attention to detail, quality, and perseverance. For certain job positions, administrative or accounting knowledge is valued, but Specialisterne provides a free course so that people with minimal computer user knowledge can start a professional career in administrative tasks.
We are looking for people who are interested in software testing jobs, or who think they might be a good fit for those kinds of tasks, as it takes logical thinking, out of the box thinking as well as attention to detail, perseverance and motivation for technology. They must be willing to perform repetitive tasks and also open to following instructions. Specialisterne provides a free course so that people with a minimum knowledge of software testing can start a professional career in this type of tasks.
We are looking for people who are interested in working in the programming field, so we will value the following:
- Knowledge in programming languages
- Passion for programming
- Logical capacity
- Motivation for continuous learning
Specialisterne provides a free course so that people with a minimum knowledge of programming can start a professional career in this field.
We have 25 people with autism or neurodivergents at Casa Batlló, we have shown to the world that many people with autism can fit into these positions. We offer a free training focused on preparing you to be able to perform these functions.
We are looking for people to fill different positions. Their tasks will be:
- Review of the route and internal communication devices before starting the opening
- Ticket validation and queue management
- Attention to visitors: giving correct information and assisting their specific needs
- Electronic devices supplies related to the visit: headphones, tablets for kids, etc.
- Closing the visit with the established procedures: device counting, visitor closing announcement and exit at the end of the day as well as checking that the internal communication equipment is ready for the next day.
Communication with the team will always be performed through an intercom (walkie talkie and headphones).
We need people with initiative, with a desire to learn, who like teamwork and being surrounded by a high volume of people around.
I have 25 people with autism or neurodivergents at Casa Batlló, I have demonstrated to the world that many people with autism can fit into these positions. Realitzem a free training focused on preparing you to be able to perform these functions.
Simbòlic is the new Casa Batlló store and we are looking for people to work in it. We need people who like customer service, who have worked in commerce and are used to collecting and replacing products.
Simbòlic is a store that mainly has gift items: stationery, decoration, books, jewellery, clothing…
Their tasks will be:
- Welcome, guide, and advise customers entering the store.
- Product preparation on shelves, optimizing space and looking for complementarity of articles.
- Arrangement and storage of product replacements (2 to 3 times a week)
- Correct order and cleanliness of the displayed product.
- Collection of products in cash or through POS (TPV).
- Help with cash register.
If you want to learn, you have the initiative, you like order and quality and you have a high customer orientation, this is your place.
One-off job offers
- Studies in psychology or related disciplines.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with youth/adults with autism and Asperger’s syndrome.
- Languages and availability to travel will be valued.