Specialisterne is continually looking for job opportunities that fit the profiles of people with autism and others within neurodiversity.
Our training courses are typically focused on preparing professionals for administrative and computer tasks, but more and more we carry out specific courses for other types of tasks, more of an industrial or manipulative type. In 2021 we started a project project within the service industry (museums) for which we are looking for very diverse profiles.
The following is a list of the most common demands that we have, plus some very specific ones that we may have at this time.
If you want more information about any of them, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
permanent job offers
|BPO – data processing and documentation||Specialisterne||Madrid, Barcelona||Details|
|Software Tester||Specialisterne||Madrid, Barcelona||Details|
BPO – data processing and documentation
We are looking for people who are interested in administrative jobs or who think that they could develop these types of tasks, people who require methodical and tidy people, with attention to detail, quality, and perseverance. For certain job positions, administrative or accounting knowledge is valued, but Specialisterne provides a free course so that people with minimal computer user knowledge can start a professional career in administrative tasks.
We are looking for people who are interested in software testing jobs, or who think they might be a good fit for those kinds of tasks, as it takes logical thinking, out of the box thinking as well as attention to detail, perseverance and motivation for technology. They must be willing to perform repetitive tasks and also open to following instructions. Specialisterne provides a free course so that people with a minimum knowledge of software testing can start a professional career in this type of tasks.
We are looking for people who are interested in working in the programming field, so we will value the following:
- Knowledge in programming languages
- Passion for programming
- Logical capacity
- Motivation for continuous learning
- Specialisterne provides a free course so that people with a minimum knowledge of programming can start a professional career in this field.
We are looking for people to fill different positions. Their tasks will be:
- Review of the route and internal communication devices before starting the opening
- Ticket validation and queue management
- Attention to visitors: giving correct information and assisting their specific needs
- Electronic devices supplies related to the visit: headphones, tablets for kids, etc.
- Closing the visit with the established procedures: device counting, visitor closing announcement and exit at the end of the day as well as checking that the internal communication equipment is ready for the next day.
Communication with the team will always be performed through an intercom (walkie talkie and headphones).
We need people with initiative, with a desire to learn, who like teamwork and being surrounded by a high volume of people around.
Simbòlic is the new Casa Batlló store and we are looking for people to work in it. We need people who like customer service, who have worked in commerce and are used to collecting and replacing products.
Their tasks will be:
- Welcome, guide, and advise customers entering the store.
- Product preparation on shelves, optimizing space and looking for complementarity of articles.
- Arrangement and storage of product replacements (2 to 3 times a week)
- Correct order and cleanliness of the displayed product.
- Collection of products in cash or through POS (TPV).
- Help with cash register.
If you want to learn, you have the initiative, you like order and quality and you have a high customer orientation, this is your place.
Specialisterne Spain helps companies and employers understand, value and integrate the unique perspective and capabilities of people on the autism spectrum or with similar diagnoses for employment.